‘Pork Barrel’ Scam Queen Janet Lim Napoles has at long last unveiled names of 20 Senators and 100 Congressmen alongside their specialists engaged with the pork barrel exchanges in the affirmation she submitted to the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee.
“To the degree of my insight, coming up next are the Senators, Congressmen and their operators and the authorities or staff of actualizing offices of government that had associations with me and gotten some portion of the pork barrel,” Napoles’ oath read.
Two of Napoles’ Affidavits were discharged by Senator Teofisto Guingona III to the media however conceded he has not checked the substance.
In a question and answer session, Guingona stated, “In the spirit of transparency and the search of truth, and in line with my commitment to uphold the public interest, we are going to release to the media and the public and to my fellow senators, the duplicates of these two sworn statements.”
“Let the document speak for itself,’’ the Senator added.
“We will wait for the Benhur Luy files. I understand it should be submitted by Wednesday, and then we will evaluate what we have, then we will consult the members, then we will make the necessary hearing,” Guingona explained.
Napoles now manifests willingness to shed light on the “greatest scam of 21st Century Philippine Politics” after months of prayer and reflection. She also expects to step on the toes of many by telling the truth. “The truth hurts… but the truth will set you free,’’ as indicated in one of her affidavits.
She admitted having been ‘hurt’ by claims tagging her as the ‘Pork Barrel Scam Queen and Mastermind’ which identified of her as ‘most guilty’, ‘center of controversy’ and ‘architect of the PDAF scam’.
“I am not the mastermind of the pork barrel because I didn’t start this; this has long been practiced in our system,’’ she said. And neither is she “the most guilty,’’ she maintained.
Napoles added saying that lawmakers’ agents were far more knowledgeable of the scheme.
Guingona, whose staff managed to obtain the copies of the affidavits from the Department of Justice, has requested to defer the inquiry in to the pork barrel scam until Benhur Luy submits his own set of file.
Guingona also said that he could still not determine an exact date to resume Senate investigation into the scam as they are still waiting for more substantial information and documents that have previously been issued subpoenas.
Here are the names that belonged to Napoles’ list of government officials allegedly involved in the controversial Pork Barrel Scam:
- Biazon, Rodolfo and agent “Bernanrd” 2. Barbers, Robert and agent Rose Palacio 3. Enrile, Juan Ponce and agents “Dona Senora” Ruby Chan Tuazon, Lucila “Gigi” Reyes, Tet de Joya, Freddie Villamor, and Butch Tuazo 4. Estrada, Jinggoy and agent “Dona Senora” Ruby Chan Tuazon
- Estrada, Loi and agents Lyn and Matt Ranillo, Butch Tuazon, Tet de Joya, and Pauline Labayen 6. Honasan, Gringo and agent Atty. “Danny” (Office of Senator Honasan) 7. Jaworski, Robert and agent Dudut Jaworski (prior to his election as Congressman) and Tet de Joya 8. Lapid, Lito and agent Zenaida Ducut
- Legarda, Loren and agent Catherine Mae “Maam Maya” Canlas Santos 10. Magsaysay, Ramon and agents Patricia “Gay” Agana Tan, Bibing Agana Villacorta, Atty. Yacky Agana 11. Marcos, Ferdinand Jr. and agent Catherine Mae “Maam Maya” Canlas Santos 12. Oreta, Tessie Aquino and agent Carlos “Caloy” Reyes (Liason of Sen. Tessie Oreta)
- Pimentel, Aquilino and agent Mon Arcenas 14. Pimentel, Koko and agent Jewel Pimentel, Luis ‘Louie’ Cruz
- Revilla, Ramon Jr. and agent Richard Cambe 16. Sotto, Vicente and agent Jeniffer “Jen” Corpuz
- Villar, Cynthia and agent Arman Padilla (Minority Block) 18. Villar, Manny and agent Jun Adriano
An additional three senators were included under the heading “(CAMPAIGN FUNDS ONLY). They are Villar, Manny and agent Jun Adriano
- Cayetano, Allan Peter with no agent 20. Escudero, Francis Chiz with no agent
The representatives, current and former, that were named on the list are:
- ABAD, FLORENCIO | MANUEL JARMIN 2. AGARAO, BENJAMIN | CATHERINE MAE “ma’am Maya” CANLAS SANTOS 3. ALBANO, RODOLFO | CLAVEL MARTINEZ 4. AMATONG, PROSPERO | HON.ICLAVEL MARTINEZ 5. ANGARA-Castillo BeHarlot | ARMAN PADILLA (Minority Block) 6. ARROYO, IGGY | CARLOS “Butch” TUAZON7. ARROYO, MIICEY | CARLOS “Butch” TUAZON 8. BAGATSING, AMADO | MINA NIEVA 9. BANAAG, LEOVIGILDO 10. BATERINA, SALACNIB | RUTH ALLEN RUSTE 11. BERATIO, NAPOLEON 12. BLAZON, RUFFY | BERNARD 13. CAGAS, MARC DOUGLAS | ZENNY DUCUT 14. CHAVEZ, LEONILA | CORA GONZALES 15. CHIONGBIAN, ERWIN | RUTH ALLEN RUSTE AND BEBOT LAYUG 16 CHIPECO, JOAQUIN | ARMAN PADILLA 17 CUENCO, ANTONIO | MARGIE TAHON 18 DANGWA, SAMUEL | CARLOS LOZADA 19 DEFENSOR, MATIAS | MATTE DEFENSOR 20 DEL MAR, RAUL | CLAVEL MARTINEZ
21 DILANGALEN, DIGADEN 22 DIMAPORO, ABDULLAH | ZENY DUCUT 23 DUCUT, ZENAIDA 24 ECLEO, GLENDA | PATRICIA “Gay” AGANA TAN | GIBING AGANA VILLACORTA | ATTY. YACKY AGANA 25 EMANO, Yevgeny VICENTE | CHERYL “Cheche” YARRA 26 ESPINOSA EDGAR 27 ESTRELLA, CONRAD III | DEXTER MANALO 28 ESTRELLA FtEYMUND | DEXTER MANALO 29 FABIAN, ERICO | RUTH ALLEN RUSTE
30 FALCON, JESNAR | LEOVIGILDO, BANAAG 31 FALCON, PETER | LEOVIGILDO, BANAAG 32 FLORES, FLORENCIO 33 FUENTEBELLA, ARNULFO | ZENNY DUCUT 34 GULLAS, GERALD | CHERYL “Cheche” YARRA 35 JOAQUIN, ULIRAN | ALICE NAVALES VILLANUEVA 36 JARAULA, CONSTANTINO 37 LAGDAMEO, ANTONIO JR | LUIS ‘LOUIE’ CRU 38 LANETE, RIZALINA SEACHON 39 LANETE, SCOTT DAVIES 40 LIBANAN, MARCELINO | CATHERINE MAE “Ma’am Maya” CANLAS SANTOS
41 MACARAMBON, BENASING JR. 42 MADAMBA, SUNNY ROSE | JOHNNY ROXAS 43 MAGSAYSAY, EULOGIO | WIFE 44 MALANYAON, CORAZON |BOMBIT DELA PENA 45 MALAPITAN, OSCAR 46 MARTINEZ, CLAVEL 47 MERCADO, ROGER 48 MIRAFLORES, FLORENCIO | ZENNY DUCUT 49 MIRANDA, ANTHONY | MICKY ARROYO 50 MONTEJO, NEIL BENEDICT | MARIA CRISTINA “C3” TUANO 51 NIEVA, ERNESTO “Bazai” | MINA NIEVA, Daughter 52 OLANO, ARREL 53 ORTEGA, MANUEL | ZENNY DUCUT and CLAVEL MARTINEZ 54 ORTEGA VICTOR | ZENNY DUCUT 55 PABLO, ERNESTO | JOHNNY ROXAS 56 PADILLA, CARLOS | ARMAN PADILLA (Minority Block) 57 PANGANDAMAN, HUSSEIN 58 PANGANDAMAN, NASSER 59 PICHAY, PROSPERO | ZENY DUCUT 60 PINGGOY, ARTHUR
61 PLAZA, RODOLFO 62 RAMIRO, HERMINIA | ALICE NAVALES-VILLANUEVA 63 REAL, ISIDRO | PATRICIA ‘Gay” AGANA TAN, BIBING AGANA VILLACORTA, ATTY. YACKY AGAN 64 REMULLA, GILBERT | TET DE JOYA 65 RODRIGUEZ, MAXIMO | 66 RODRIGUEZ, OCA 67 RODRIGUEZ, RUFUS | MAX RODRIGLlEZ 68 ROMUALDO, JURDIN JESUS | MAITE DEFENSOR 69 ROMUALDO, PEDRO | JURDIN JESUS ROMUALDO 70 SANDOVAL, RICKY | TET DE JOYA
71 SANDOVAL, VICENTE | TET DE JOYA 72 SANTIAGO, JOSEPH | JULIE UNICO 73 SOLIS, JOSE | CORA GONZALES, former DA-NAFC employee 74 SUPLICO, ROLEX | ARMAN PADILLA (Minority Block) 75 TULAGAN, GENEROSO | RAFAEL NANTE 76 UMALI ALFONSO “Boy” | CORA GONZALES 77 UMALI, AURELIO “Oyi” | MAITE DEFENSOR 78 UMALI, REYNALDO 79 UNGAB, ISIDRO | MARIA CRISTINA “C3” TUANO 80 UNICO, RENATO | JULIE UNICO
81 VALDEZ, EDGAR 82 VALENCIA, RODOLFO | CELIA CUASAY 83 VELOSO, EDUARDO | ZENY DUCUT 84 VILLANUEVA, JOEL | MAITE DEFENSOR 85 YUMUL-HERMIDA, Georgilu | ARMAN PADILLA (Minority Block) 86 ZAMORA, MANUEL “Way Kurat” | ARMAN PADILLA (Minority Block) 87. ALVARADO, WILHEMINO 88. CORTUNA, JULIETA 89. DAZA, NANETTE COSTELLO | BOBBY (BROTHER OF CONGRESSWOMAN) 90. ECHEVERRI, RECOM | TET DE JOYA 91. LAPUZ, JESLI | MON ARCENAS 92. MONFORT, NARCISO | CLAVEL MARTINEZ 93. NANTES, RAFAEL 94, NOGRALES, PROSPERO 95. PABLO, ERNESTO | JOHNNY ROXAS 96. PLAZA, MARIA VALENTINA | CHRIS LINDO 97. ROMAN, ANTONIO | RUTH ALLEN RUSTE 98. ROMUALDO, JURDIN JESUS | MAITE DEFENSO 99. SAN LUIS, RODOLFO | ARMAN PADILLA 100. ZIALCITA, EDUARDO